Welcome to Recovery Coaching SA
Thank you for visiting Recovery Coaching SA and exploring coaching as a possible choice in your recovery. If you are here, you may be seeking assistance for yourself or a loved one with a substance or behaviour abuse disorder and this is a brave, positive step. Through a combination of my personal experience and the methodologies and skills I have studied and learned, I will assist you along your unique recovery path.
Please take a few minutes to read through these pages and should you have any questions or thoughts do not hesitate to contact me. This is not an easy journey to start, but it is extremely rewarding and it is possible to make huge improvements and lasting changes in your life with the empowering nature of recovery coaching.
I am a full-time consultant Recovery Coach & Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC) Programme Manager at The Foundation Clinic. As a U-Act Recovery Coach & Facilitator, and Master Recovery Coach (Starting Point, USA) and Life & Business Coach (Inner Life Skills, South Africa), based in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am also a member of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa) and the Foundation for Recovery and Wellness Coaches (UK).
I am the joint programme designer and co-facilitator of The Foundation Clinic Recovery Wellness Programme, which is an outpatient, aftercare and maintenance programme that focuses on spirit, body and mind. The programme is based on peer support, adult education and coaching, and is a three-week programme that can be attended for 12 months as an outpatient or following one of the clinic's treatment programmes.
For more information on Recovery Coaching or any questions you may have, please complete the form below and I will contact you directly.
Alternatively you can contact me by:
Free Introductory Consultation
If you are looking for alternatives to traditional recovery methods, have you considered recovery coaching as part of your long-term recovery and continued wellness plan?
I offer a free introductory consultation to determine whether you would like to pursue a series of coaching sessions as part of your recovery plan. There is no obligation if you decide that coaching does not resonate with you, but I encourage you to explore all your options especially if you have received treatment and are looking for a forward-focused, practical and empowering approach to long-term recovery.
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions or to book a FREE session and learn about the empowering nature of recovery coaching.
How can I help you?
Tweets & Thoughts
- The Foundation Clinic | Addiction Treatment & Recovery Programmes | !2-month continuum of care | 0861-ADDICT https://t.co/wsoIYcn5BK
- Forward-focused, client-centred, solutions-driven approach to sustained, long-term [addiction] recovery https://t.co/Cu9puo4Jln
- Progressive, professional addiction treatment & recovery programmes | FREE ASSESSMENT & 12-month continuum of care https://t.co/slZWc2lQp0
- Why your critics don't count | Brene Brown | Creating #RecoveryCapital for sustained recovery & wellness https://t.co/ZBs2zD83DO
- Listening to Shame | Brene Brown | Creating emotional, spiritual, physical, spiritual & social #RecoveryCapital | https://t.co/xXnGGSElv0